After Mom passed away, Dad was faced with the challenge of fixing dishes his 13 year old son would eat that did not require a lengthy preparation time. Gabe is a very picky eater, so it took some creativity on Dad’s part, but he finally found a solution in this simple, nutritious, tasty recipe that is perfect for busy on-the-go professionals.
- Olive oil
- Sweet potatoes
- Russet potatoes
- Cover bottom of pan with a generous layer of olive oil.
- Place chicken on top of the olive oil so that it completely fills the pan.
- Spread celery, carrots, sweet potatoes, and russet potatoes on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and other herbs.
- Cover with another layer of olive oil.
- Cook at <fill in later> for ??? minutes.