A deliciously rich treat, Aunt Jaymie often brings these brownies to family gatherings and back in the day, she made them for her kids’ soccer games. If you are craving chocolate, this is the way to go.
- 2 sticks butter
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup flour
- Melt butter.
- Add 2 cups chocolate chips, stir until melted putting back on heat if necessary.
- Add eggs (stirred well), vanilla, salt, and flour.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Pour into buttered 13×9 in. pan
- Bake at 350
- Cool completely before serving
Aunt Jaymie’s Tip: DO NOT OVERBAKE!